Butterscotch

Me and butterscotch had some mommy daughter time today just basically hung out in the bedroom she played with her mouse so I watch TV showed her Some Loving . Forgot to take a picture or video of her today maybe tomorrow . Butterscotch's the type of cat that likes right on your shoulders she demands attention. She's a very affectionate cat she loves to show her love to you by rubbing up against you . I don't understand why she does it but she has a fetish for hands . She will literally stick her head inside of your hand if you cup it . To me it's her way of saying rub my head.  She loves to need not sure of the proper spelling of this but the needing that she does is continuous .  She even does this when you're holding her maybe somebody out there that will read this can give me some insight. This is one of my most favorite pictures of her so you'll probably see a lot of this picture threw out my blog . Butterscotch's nickname is Butters for short it was my boyfriend who come up with the name butterscotch . Story behind that is that my boyfriend has a sister-in-law and his sister-in-law's mother has a beautiful Pitbull by the name of butterscotch also butters for short . So to show his sister-in-law's mother some appreciation he named my cat butterscotch . It's a crying shame that nobody can feel  how soft she is . If I had to describe how soft she was I would have to say she feels as soft as a soft fluffy bunny rabbit the softest bunny rabbit you have ever felt .. There is no denying that she is a mama's girl . I mean when you can't go to the bathroom without her wanting to be right there constantly up on your lap always wanting in the bedroom with me follows me around his parents his house .  I would classify that as being a mama's girl . We originally started out with a male domestic Shorthair grey and white how we ended up with him was he originally was given to my boyfriend's mother and I knew that he wasn't going to be taken care of very well so I asked his mother if I could take ownership of him if I agreed to get him his shots and get him neutered and she agreed this woman has including my two cats has 15 cats 4 dogs and 2 parakeets that have never been out of their cage never been picked up and never been held and cannot speak one green one a bluish-green .  When were never for sure when his birthday was we just knew he was born in April so we gave him the birthdate of April 1st we've had him for 2 years now and he just turned 3. I guess with his birthday being April 1st you can say he's an April Fool's cat lol . Needless to say the following month after I got him which was November 2 years ago.   I got him going on his shot as soon as he received all of his shots . I made an appointment to get him neutered by the time he got neutered I had plenty of ownership papers showing that I was his owner. So far he's healthy . He sleeps a lot he's not very active will you introduce him multiple times to different kinds of toys and he'll play with him for maybe a minute and then he'll quit he won't have no interest in any of the toys that we have introduced him . He's not interested in catnip either . Now butterscotch on the other hand she absolutely loves catnip . We have even tried patches with Cat Grass and he doesn't show no interest to it .  Any suggestions ?  As time went by he went from being a mama's boy to be in daddy's boy. This all started when we introduced patches to treat .  I started out giving patches his treats every day and then one day my boyfriend started feeding him treats . So everyday like clockwork patches would go to my boyfriend and would demand his treats even when we didn't have no treats patches would go to my boyfriend demanding treats .  As time went by patches became a daddy's boy . Patches would start staying closer and closer to my boyfriend every time he would come into our room . So I gave patches to my boyfriend that's how I ended up getting butterscotch . Patches play for once in a great while he lets you know when he wants to play patches is not very affectionate but he will love up on his dad mostly . When his dad's not around he becomes my cat until my boyfriend gets home and then he goes and lays next to his dad and will stay there until he's put out of our room . There has been plenty of times that butterscotch and patches gets to spend the night with us. Butterscotch will lay up next to me and patches likes to sleep between my boyfriend's feet . Two of butterscotch's favorite cats in this house are Libby the kitten in pumpkin the munchkin cat . Libby is a gray and black striped kitten and pumpkin is black and white .  We call them partners in crime LOL .Now you can kinda see what patches looks like . We love our fur babies to the Moon and back there's nothing we wouldn't do for our cats and we sure are not going to give them up for nothing . They're our children would you give up your own children? I highly doubt it . Our two for kids bring so much joy into our life . My boyfriend has said multiple times that we should have named patches Garfield yeah I think so too because he is one lazy cat . Lol <3 well I hope that all of you to view this enjoy reading and looking through some of the pictures I've added of both patches and butterscotch . Thank you and have a blessed day .
This is patches  my boyfriend's cat. 
.

Butterscotch 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterscotch

Butterscotch