Butterscotch
This is my baby girl butterscotch . I got her last September.It was around 9:30 at night . I was on facebook as usual and I seen that a woman was wanting to get rid of her little Calico female kitten . Free to good home so I responded to the her and told the woman I was interested . My boyfriend and I agreed to meet her at her home for the kitten . I remember asking the woman when we met up with her and her young daughter why she was getting rid of the kitten she said there was no reason she had other kittens . I remember her daughter holding on to the kitten and asking if I would take very good care of her cupcake I really sure her yes I would and then I would keep in contact with her mother and show her pictures of all cupcake with progressing. She handed us lick it and we put the kitten in a pet carrier we said thank you and we left she wasn't but a hop skip and a jump from where we live so it didn't take us no more then 20 minutes Drive. Who brought her home back to where we live with his entire family mother father two brothers and sister-in-law and introduced her to everyone now keep in mind his mother is a cat fanatic she's already has several cat so this was going to be a fun time introducing what is now known as Butterscotch into a family of cats and several dogs two birds. For the first 2 weeks butterscotch stay to herself in the kitchen . She had plenty of food a litter box plenty of water but she basically slept and ate on the table. Every so often one of my boyfriend's mother's cats would come in to check her out and all she would do is hiss and growl this went on for at least two weeks. After the two weeks was over with she started getting used to the other cats and the dogs started leaving the birds alone and started coming out of the kitchen. No see we also have another cat male neutered and up on his shot we called him patches he's gray and white where butterscotch's is a Calico with a fluffy tail and green eyes . Once we started allowing her to come into our room we thought we would try to introduce her to our other cat patches . At first that did not go over too well at times they could not be in the same room and this lasted so long I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to get along. Now a days patches and butterscotch gets along there are times they will hiss at each other mostly in the hallway. Butterscotch has not been spaded as of yet but soon will be . Butterscotch is very much so a Mama's girl lol it's ok though I don't mind unless I'm trying to use the bathroom where she likes to follow me in there quite often . She loves to cuddle and be held as a matter of fact she demands it . By far one of her favorite toys to play with is a squeaky mouse she absolutely loves her mouse. I have so many videos of her playing with her squeaky mouse . She is indeed up on her shots I'm just trying to come up with the money to get her spaded she is very well loved and very spoiled . I'm guessing because you was 4 months old when I got her back in September, she will be a year . Butterscotch is my very first Calico I've ever owned . She is a bright ray of sunshine in my life I would not give her up for anything in this world she is my special little girl . I have been told by many people that she looks like any Maine coon mix I don't know what do you think . ?










Comments
Post a Comment